Sea Buckthorn: The Rare Source for Omega 7
Though undervalued for several years, with its modern virtues, sea buckthorn has recently gained worldwide attention, mainly for its nutritional and medicinal value. The scientific name of sea buckthorn is Hippophae rhamnoides L. and also referred to as sandthorn, sallowthorn, or seaberry. Sea buckthorn produces orangeyellow berries, which have been used over 1500 years as food, traditional medicine, and skin treatment in Asia, Russia, and Northern Europe, which are its origin regions.
Perhaps, Sea buckthorn offers a whole pack of nutrition than any isolated source can provide. It is believed that sea buckthorn oil contains approximately 190 bioactive substances, out of which the majority of
them are successfully used in the medicine and the cosmeceuticals industry. Conventional sea buckthorn oil usually is obtained from seeds and berry pulp. The extracted oil enriched with many active substances plays a vital role in assuring the proper functioning of the human body while providing a glowing and healthy skin.
– stimulates the building of barrier lipids of skin to retain moisture in the epidermis
– regulates the production of sebum and unclogs pores while reducing the number of blemishes such as blackheads and pimples
– lessens the effects of sunburns, increasing skin renewal processes to replenish damaged lipid barrier and soothe irritation
– averts dry and flaky scalp
– improves liver function in patients with non-alcoholic fatty liver disease
– lowers blood triglyceride levels as well and promote heart healthessential for healthy brain function and development throughout all stages
– activates the physiological functions of the skin and reduces scars
– relieves sunburns irritation, sores, and skin changes when applied topically
– helps to decrease fat cell accumulation and healthy circulation
– improves hydration in the mucous membrane to refine digestion and dry eyes and mouth as well
– improves the skin elasticity and firmness
– acts as an antioxidant and assists in speeding up the healing process
– diminishes wrinkles and fine lines for radiant skin
– promotes scalp health
– helps with scalp circulation, supporting hair growth and conditioning
We, at Sea Buckthorn Farm, offer premium quality sea buckthorn oil that extracted through coldprocesses while proudly standing behind the quality, efficacy, and safety of the products. The products are free of chemicals, fillers, and artificial preservatives and synthetic or perfumes. Sea buckthorn shrubs are cultivated in our very own organic certified large farm and manufacturing processes are approved by the FDA. These certifications ensure that our products are pure and that we are gentle on the environment.
As we grow older together
as we continue to change with age, there is one thing that will never change... I will always keep falling in love with you” -Karen Clodfelder • Dj and I have been using Sea Buckthorn oil to help keep our skin looking young. It’s great for anti aging, skin, hair, and nails! It can be use internal and externally. I love that they offer a 100% money back guarantee as well though we won’t need it it’s reassuring to know they are that confident in their product!